Steff continues to inspire creativity and insight during her Friday morning Visual Journaling class! Join her and other Wisdom artists from 10:00am to noon!
Wisdom was fortunate to have local artist Lynn Eder teaching two guest classes at our studio in August. Lynn layers wet paper pulp onto a backing sheet of cotton paper to create surface textures and subtle color interactions. We had a wonderful time during our first class and created a diverse…
Beaver Brown recently taught two fun jewelry classes using dimensional design for bracelet making. Wisdom artists created an exciting, eclectic array of unique wearable art using Beaver’s techniques and donated supplies. She’ll be showing her jewelry and other art at Wisdom’s Second Saturday galleries in November and December, with a…
Welcome Women of Wisdom, In my research for Art Journaling, I totally found the kind of Art Journaling that I’ve been looking for, online @ daisyyellowart.com, as well as inspiration from a wonderful magazine Sue Daly, kindly lent me, called Journaling. I became addicted to my art journal over the…
A wonderful display of unity in an art exhibit from 2008! For more information about Albie Aware Breast Cancer Foundation please click here.
- Big Day of Giving – May 4th March 5, 2017
- Wisdom Poetry Anthology “Lift It Tenderly” March 5, 2017
- February Class Schedule January 26, 2017
- Uptown Studios Reception – Women’s Wisdom ART Show January 26, 2017
- Women’s Wisdom Art Pop-Up Gallery November 30, 2016
- Pop-Up Gallery – November 12th October 27, 2016
- Art Quilts for The Crocker Museum Exhibit October 12, 2016