Spirit Animal Dream Catcher
Dream catchers were handmade by the Native American Indian. It is based on a willow hoop, on which is woven a loose netting or web in horsehair mesh or a similar construction with string or yarn and then embellished with feathers, beads and small artifacts. A Dream Catcher is believed to give its owner pleasant dreams.
Please click on the first image for larger images in a slide show:
- Big Day of Giving – May 4th March 5, 2017
- Wisdom Poetry Anthology “Lift It Tenderly” March 5, 2017
- February Class Schedule January 26, 2017
- Uptown Studios Reception – Women’s Wisdom ART Show January 26, 2017
- Women’s Wisdom Art Pop-Up Gallery November 30, 2016