On May 4th, 2017, our region will come together for the 4th Annual Big Day of Giving! A program of the Sacramento Region Community Foundation’s initiative to grow local philanthropy, Big Day of Giving is a 24-hour online giving challenge that brings together the region’s nonprofit community to help raise…
Cover art by Nayyirah Robinson, “Reflections” Mixed Media The year 2016 marked 25 years that Women’s Wisdom Art has offered empowerment through the arts for women in the Sacramento area. As part of this celebration, we have put together an anthology which includes poems written by those who’ve become members…
If you are interested in attending our program feel free to check out our Calendar page for the classes. This calendar is updated through the end of December and includes upcoming events, as well.
Clay artist Veronica Kyle has created some very interesting figurines. Please click on first image for slideshow.
A wonderful display of unity in an art exhibit from 2008! For more information about Albie Aware Breast Cancer Foundation please click here.
- Big Day of Giving – May 4th March 5, 2017
- Wisdom Poetry Anthology “Lift It Tenderly” March 5, 2017
- February Class Schedule January 26, 2017
- Uptown Studios Reception – Women’s Wisdom ART Show January 26, 2017
- Women’s Wisdom Art Pop-Up Gallery November 30, 2016
- Pop-Up Gallery – November 12th October 27, 2016
- Art Quilts for The Crocker Museum Exhibit October 12, 2016